Saturday, October 15, 2011

Courageous

I know, I've been awfully quiet lately. But I just had to wipe the dust off of the old blog for this.







This afternoon my dad and I saw the movie Courageous.

Oh. My. Goodness.

It was epic! The music was good, the acting well done, and the message even better.

I won't go into detail in fear that I might spoil something, but just know that it was the best movie I've seen in a long, long time.

... Not that I really watch that many movies. Just saying.

It was an intense, down-to-earth movie. There was lots of action for sure, and a good amount of crying as well.Now I'm not a real fan of crying in movies, but it didn't seem too bad most of the time. In fact, I even almost cried a few times.

Oh, and there were some remarkable stunts.

And did I mention the music was fantastic? Mark Willard does it again!

If you haven't seen it, you need to. Now! And take your dad with you. You'll need a good hug after this movie, believe me.

That's all. I'm not very good at movie reviews, not that this post qualifies in the first place.




2 comments:

  1. Heh, you and Raquel, so OCD about spoiling it...... glad you liked it though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second post about this movie that I've seen. I'm really wanting to go see it, especially since one of the actors was from 'Facing the Giants'. I loved that movie!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.