Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I know it's a little early for this, but here it is anyway: My annual Christmas composition!

Annual as in I've been composing little gifts for The Director for the past 3 Christmases.

But this one's for all of you!

This year's Christmas composition is an arrangement I came up with a few weeks ago of The First Noel. I hope you enjoy!



The First Noel by composer4christ





Ornament Portrait




Merry Christmas 1




Merry Christmas 2




Merry Christmas 3




Merry Christmas!


-E.F.C. 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful...made me cry. I would love to play it if you ever print out music for it. Great job, EFC !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was SOOO pretty! It sounded like it came off a CD! Great job! :)

    Merry Christmas to you, too!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.