Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Question For My Readers

I have encountered problem after problem when it comes to posting photos. It started when my Picasa album became completely filled. Since every photo I upload is automatically added to the album, I needed another way. I switched to Flickr but it will only allow 200 photos to be visible at a time unless I pay.

My question is: Do you have any suggestions for a site I could use to store my photos so I can embed them without having to pay? And, if I stay with Flickr, will my older photos still be visible on my blog even if I can't access them?

Thanks for your input!

3 comments:

  1. Photobucket might be a good one. o_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've filled your Picasa album? I've been blogging for 5 years and I've never heard of that... One thought... go through your Picasa and Flickr albums... delete old pictures, etc... ones that you aren't using on your blogs. And yes, try Photobucket. Just how many pictures do you have???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... I may know the problem! Picasa and other photo sites go by megabytes not number of photos. Since you are only using these photos for the blog and not to print, just decrease your pixels per inch to a much lesser quality. It won't matter on the web AND it will make your blog load faster. 72dpi should be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.