Well, here goes nothing...
5 things I learned in 2010:
- I am not in control.
- There is a reason for everything.
- I still have much to learn in the way of music.
- Nerds make the best friends.
- I may not like deadlines, but I can't live without them. Seriously.
5 things I want to accomplish this year:
- Get in trouble at school for glorifying God!!!!!
- Publish a piece of music!
- Memorize all of Psalm 119
- Save up $500
- Read the entire Bible cover to cover
5 things I've always wanted to do but have never done:
- Play an oboe (or at least try)
- Sleep outside with only a sleeping bag
- Travel out of the country
- Meet a film score composer
- Direct an orchestra
5 Things I see as important in life:
- Spending time outside
- Friends/family- They're basically the same thing around here!
5 Mishaps (Embarrassing moments that I can laugh at):
Oh gosh. This type of thing happens so much to me I really don't know what to say.
- The time I stumbled and slid down a flight of stairs at Bible study
- Last Sunday when I collapsed on the floor in a pile of laughter and sheer awkwardness. Don't ask.
- 4th or 5th grade, when I forgot to bow at a choir concert.
- About a month ago when I cowered in a corner while my English class listened to a recording of me singing. It was for extra credit and everyone (I think) liked it, but still.
- Does the fact that I don't know of the latest songs, bands, TV shows, text abbreviations or such count? People actually laugh at me for being so clueless.
Okay. Guess I have to tag some people now. Let's see... I'll just tag this fine gal over at...
Sidetracked Studies! (Don't worry... I can help you!)
And since I read her comment on The Director's blog...
Amaranthine! Sorry, you haven't escaped this time!