Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I've been Tagged Again!

The Director kindly tagged me.

Great.

Well, here goes nothing...



5 things I learned in 2010:

  1. I am not in control.
  2. There is a reason for everything.
  3. I still have much to learn in the way of music.
  4. Nerds make the best friends.
  5. I may not like deadlines, but I can't live without them. Seriously.


5 things I want to accomplish this year:

  1. Get in trouble at school for glorifying God!!!!!
  2. Publish a piece of music!
  3. Memorize all of Psalm 119
  4. Save up $500
  5. Read the entire Bible cover to cover


5 things I've always wanted to do but have never done:

  1. Play an oboe (or at least try)
  2. Sleep outside with only a sleeping bag
  3. Travel out of the country
  4. Meet a film score composer
  5. Direct an orchestra


5 Things I see as important in life:

  1. God!
  2. Spending time outside
  3. Music
  4. Food
  5. Friends/family- They're basically the same thing around here!


5 Mishaps (Embarrassing moments that I can laugh at):
Oh gosh. This type of thing happens so much to me I really don't know what to say.

  1.  The time I stumbled and slid down a flight of stairs at Bible study
  2. Last Sunday when I collapsed on the floor in a pile of laughter and sheer awkwardness. Don't ask.
  3. 4th or 5th grade, when I forgot to bow at a choir concert.
  4. About a month ago when I cowered in a corner while my English class listened to a recording of me singing. It was for extra credit and everyone (I think) liked it, but still.
  5. Does the fact that I don't know of the latest songs, bands, TV shows, text abbreviations or such count? People actually laugh at me for being so clueless.




 Okay. Guess I have to tag some people now. Let's see... I'll just tag this fine gal over at...

Sidetracked Studies! (Don't worry... I can help you!)



And since I read her comment on The Director's blog...

Amaranthine! Sorry, you haven't escaped this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.