Sunday, April 17, 2011

Al's Garden Center

My mom dragged me and my my mom's camera along with her to Al's Garden Center. Here are just a handful of photos I took. The colors were incredible and the lighting was amazing.

I really like using my mom's camera because her macro setting (meant for taking up-close pictures) is incredible, as in it actually works! My camera's up-close setting focuses on everything except for the object that is, well, up close. So I've been using my mom's camera a lot more lately with all the flowers in bloom.

So without further ado...



Pretty, eh?





Easter lily = happy me!





Hooray for bright colors!





This is the inside of a tulip. How cool is that!?




 This just looked cool.





That's all for now! I hope all of you fabulous people had a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. These are very nice EFC! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3rd one down. :D Flowers are so pretty. :)

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.