Monday, February 7, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge

As promised here is a selection from the multitude of photos I took this weekend at Great Wolf Lodge.






This was the sky on the way there. Unfortunately I only got one good picture of it.


 These are two of the girls who went with us.


This here is the lovely birthday girl!


What you see here is only a fraction of the water park. That bucket on top? The one that says Great Wolf Lodge? Every two minutes or so it dumps a ton of water on anyone and everyone below it.



I don't want to completely overwhelm you with pictures, so I'll leave you with that.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great! Can you post moorreeee pictures pleasie? I like these ones so far :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.