Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Living with Perfect Pitch

 Otherwise titled: Finally, something music related!

Whenever I'm in a group setting and I mention that I have perfect pitch I get at least one of three responses:

          1. "Wow! How do you do that!?"

          2. "Sing a/an (insert pitch here)"

          3. "Perfect pitch? What's that?"


And you know what? I'm tired of it!

Then there's the poor boy who is determined to prove that no, I do not have perfect pitch.

Oh. My.

Good luck with that.

Boys...


There's also choir. Don't get me wrong, I love choir.

Just not when the 1st sopranos are constantly half a step sharp.

And not when my director has me sing the right notes... Alone. Too much like a solo for me.

It's a good thing I survived.


Living with perfect pitch is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.