Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NaNoWriMo and School Work

I haven't had enough time to type up just my story, so I found a funny way to incorporate all of the writing I do for school into my story, just to make it count. Observe:


Peter heard a flapping sound. He found a small slip of white paper had been wedged into the car door and he removed it. The paper said:

Speech Outline

On September 15, 2010, soandso and whatshisname went to the zoo and saw a giraffe.

(This is not actually my speech, and this isn't an actual scene from my story, but you get the idea.)


It's worked so far. I'll take it out when (if) I finish the story and go back to edit, loooong after NaNoWriMo is over I expect. 


To quote Abby...
 
Write on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.