Friday, November 5, 2010

Upon our return

Yes, I am still awake.

Thanks for asking.

We went to see Tualatin High School's production of Les Miserables. It was very well done and the singing was great and all, but more on that later.

So anyway, when we got home, my mom saw that Tiger's food had been pawed onto the floor. Oh well, he does that sometimes. Nothing too strange about that.


Then she walked into the family room.


.There was a cat curled up on our sofa. Nothing abnormal there.


She turned on the light and saw that something wasn't right...








My dad came home shortly after.

Boy, did he get a laugh!


Nothing like the time he woke me up in the middle of the night, though.

Did that ever give me a scare!


(Quite honestly, I enjoy it when Miami comes for a visit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.