Sunday, December 19, 2010

Smallish Cat Plays With Yarn

Now, I realize that it's been a while. Don't worry. I'm okay. I've just been very busy.
 

This is our neighbor's kitty. He likes to come over to play.

First, the vicious fuzzball attacked an innocent ball of blue yarn!






Then he started biting and pulling at it.


 Next he rolled around quite a bit and got all wrapped up.


After that, he began kicking it.








 He thought about leaving, but the yarn was just so tempting...


... And he continued to roll around and cute.






The mess he left behind... It's a good thing he's so cute!




Here's a video (hopefully... I've never tried this before) of him playing for your amusement. Excuse the radio in the background.


1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.