Saturday, December 25, 2010

Under the Tree This Year

Here are a few of the wonderful objects I received for Christmas this year:


This here is a picture key-chain. My mom found it and it stores up to 60 photos.


I finally got a hard drive so i don't have to worry about losing all of my photos again like I did two summers ago. I've been worried about that since.



Ooh! Shiny!




From The Director's grandparents I got this:




But what is it, EFC?

I'll show you.



It's a hairbrush! (Because, you know, I can never have too many, especially when they turn out like this...)


Finally, The Director's sweet sister gave me this:


It's a notepad! Isn't that cute?


Oh, and I just have to show you all what I got for The Director's family...


Drumroll...







Any guesses?








Yes, folks. Star Wars cookie cutters. Needless to say, they are quite excited to make cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.