Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Pictures



I celebrated The Director's birthday and helped write a poem for her card.




I attended my first church retreat.
(gotta love the shirt...)




I experimented with forces perspective.




 I was introduced to new relatives.




I completed middle school.
(Those glasses say 2010)




I learned that objects like to get in the way of my pictures.



 (the tree)


 (the hand)


(the sign)


I went kayaking alone.




I (may have) helped start a fire made of paper and used fireworks in the middle of the street.





I visited the Oregon Caves.




I climbed Redwoods.






I crocheted my first hat.




And of course I started this here blog!


Happy New Year, all!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, you! <3

    I just might read many chapters tonight...

    hey was the chili good?

    My hat is still on sideways. ;)

    I liked the pictures... you rock :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.