Friday, December 24, 2010

(Random Song Title) My First Blog Award and Tag!!! Yippee!

I'm not really sure how to go about this... So here.

The Director chose me as one of her 5 brilliant bloggers.






Hmm... Not so sure what I think about the whole little part of it, but thanks nonetheless!

The rules, for those of you unfamiliar (you're not alone), are as follows:

List five things you like about blogging, and award it to five other brilliant bloggers!

Sounds simple enough, right? Except for the fact that I don't even know 5 other bloggers.

This is a problem.

so I'm going to cheat a little, teeny bit and just give it back to The Director.

Actually, we joked earlier today about just handing it back and forth for a while... 


So my 5 things:

1. Having a place to record things that happen
2. Communicating with y'all
3. Showing off my remarkable photography skills...
4. Reading comments
5. Messing with my style!


Now for the tag part.

The rules for this one are:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle. (I'll be using iTunes)

2. For each question, press the skip/next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

4. Tag other people.

5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.






Questions (I'll be exchanging a couple)


If someone says "Are you okay?" you say...
On and On, by Tenth Avenue North. Sooo... Is that a yes or a no?

What would best describe your personality?
 Fiona in the Fog from The Secret of Roan Inish… I see.

How would you describe yourself?
Sea of Faces by Kutless

What do you like in a guy/girl?
My Best Girl by Mark Isham, Eight Below. Hee hee! That’s actually kinda funny!

How do you feel today?
The Soup is Served, The Tale of Desperaux

What is your life's purpose?
Hi! Ho! The Rattlin’ Bog, ORS

What's Your Motto?
The Story of Your Life by Matthew West

What do your friends think of you?
What Sweeter Music by John Rutter

What do your parents think of you? 
Support Your Servand, Early Music of Scotland

What do you think about very often?
A Choral Fanfare, John Rutter. Oh, so true!

What does 2 + 2 equal?

Breton Medley, Celtic Harpestry. Apparently iTunes can’t do math either… Or else none of us can!

What do you think of your best friend?
For Good from Wicked. That’s so true. The lyrics describe it perfectly!

What is your life story?

The Story of Your Life by Matthew West- Well golly! I should say so!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
The Wizard and I, also from Wicked. I can’t say I really agree with that one.

What do you think when you see the person you like?

The Death of Timmons by John Barry, from Dances with Wolves

What will you do at your wedding?
Brian Boru’s Set, Belfast Harp Orchestra. I wish! (better start practicing)

What will they play at your funeral?
With My Life from Pendragon. Interesting!

What is your hobby/interest?
Battling Kings by VeggieTales. Umm, no. Leave that to The Director.

What is your biggest fear?
Nine Miles East by Craicmore. Let me go check a map… Nope. FALSE DOCTRINE!!!!

What is your biggest secret?

Only Grace by Matthew West

What do you want right now?

Two Worlds Reprise, Phil Collins and Mark Mancina

What do you think of your friends?
This is Home, Switchfoot

What's the worst thing that could happen?
Landing of the French by Mark Streitenfeld… Okay them.

What is the one thing you regret?

Returning the Crown by Mark Streitenfeld (no, my computer isn’t just a bad shuffler. iTunes was accidentally closed out, and I had to re-open it.)

What makes you laugh?
Star of Munster/Gravel Walk, Craicmore. It’s very lively!

What makes you cry?
Silver Comforts Jim, James Newton Howard, from Treasure Planet. Now I need comforting! I’ll have to do a music review on Treasure Planet one of these days.

What scares you the most?

Greensleeves. Actually, I’m just tired of it.

Does anyone like you?
Adonai, Hillsong. Does He ever!

If you could go back in time, what would you change?

Nez Pierce Camp/Over the Rapids by Sam Cardon. Well, I could try…

What hurts right now?

I am a Man of Constant Sorrow, O Brother, Where Art Thou? That would hurt.

What would you want to say to the person who tagged you?
Get Back Up, TobyMac

What will you name this post?

The Water Buffalo Song, Veggie Tales!!!

What Will You Do After Publishing This Post?
Fall in Line, Seven Places. Really? Only if there’s food!

What Did You Have For Breakfast This Morning?

Scorponok, Steve Jablonsky, Transformers. Yum, yum!

Why Is The Sky Blue?
Where, Lisbeth Scott, From The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. No, I’m not that clueless (even if it seems like it sometimes)

What Best Describes The Condition of Your Bedroom?
Train to Boston, J.N. Howard, from The Great Debaters. Progress is being made.



So who do I tag? Anyone who wants to be! No, I won't make you do it again if you don't want to, but if you do, please leave a comment telling us!


If you do, please add these questions:


What do you want/ did you get for Christmas (depending on when this is done)?

What is one of your New Year resolutions?


Have fun, and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I like this song.

    *accepts award again with a bow*

    You're funny.

    cOoKiE CuTtErS!!!

    Heh, heh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    I hardly understood a word you said, er, typed.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.