Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Live Recording of the Lost Journals

I finally did it! I got a MIDI keyboard about 2 weeks or so ago which means that I can now record my compositions into Garage Band! I'm extremely happy about this because I can get the dynamics and the tempo changes and special things like that just the way I want them. And the piano doesn't sound all clinky like it does on Sibelius. It sounds... real!

So yesterday I made a decent sounding recording of this song and am here to share it with you all.

This is a monumental day, folks!

Live Recording of Lost Journals by composer4christ

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so good, girlfriend! Wow! (I'm so proud of you 'cause you figured it out and I wasn't even in the same state, hahahhaha! *hugs*)

    Can't wait 'til we can hear it with an orchestra! :D

    Also, the new parts sound great :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I can't wait to be home and hear it live. See (and hear) you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, it does sound very real! How exciting! I'm so happy for you! *claps hands*

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. I like it. I'll try my best to reply to your comments, but I can't promise anything.